Inline Frames Tutorial
- Create a file named "index.htm".
- Put your layout code on the index.htm file. Do not put the content on index.htm - the content goes inside the frame.
Put the below code on index.htm after the <head> tag.
Put the below code on index.htm where you want the frame to appear.
<iframe name="frame" src="index2.htm" height="300" width="500" frameborder="0">
Your browser does not support frames.
- Create a file named "index2.htm". If the page is not named "index2.htm", change the part that says "index2.htm" in the code in step 4.
- Edit the code from step 4 so that the width and height of the frame to fit your layout.
- If you want to have a border around the frame, change the 0 after frameborder to 1.
- Change the message "Your browser does not support frames". Ideally, you should include the URL of the index2.htm page so that the user can still see the content.