Grid Paint Shop Pro Tutorial
- Paint Shop Pro
Open your image in Paint Shop Pro.
- Go to Layers > New Raster Layer and click OK.
Go to File > New. Set both the height and width to 20 pixels and the background color to transparent.
Select the Brush Tool . Change the settings to:
- Make the Foreground Colour white.
Paint a line along the right and bottom of the image. You can make it a dotted or dashed line if you want. The example below is zoomed in at 600% and the lines are shown in black so you can see them better.
- Go back to the original image.
- Click on the Foreground Colour.
- Change it to Pattern.
- Select your grid image from the list.
- Select the Flood Fill Tool .
- Click on your image.
- Go to Layers > Properties.
- Change the Blend Mode to Soft Light. Click OK.
- Go to File > Save As and save your image.