Avatar and Signature Set Paint Shop Pro Tutorial
- Paint Shop Pro
- Open Paint Shop Pro.
Go to File > New. Set both the height and width to 80 pixels.
Select the Flood Fill Tool and fill in the image.
Go to the Effects menu and use some effects to make the background cooler.
Find a picture that you would like to use on your avatar.
- Leave the avatar image open. Open the new image in Paint Shop Pro.
Go to Edit > Select All.
- Go to Edit > Copy.
- Go back to the avatar image.
Go to Edit > Paste > As New Layer.
Position the image using the Mover Tool .
- If your image covers the avatar background, it is not transparent. To fix it, select the Magic Wand Tool .
Hold down Shift and click on the areas that you would like to get rid of.
Go to Edit > Clear.
- Go to Layers > New Raster Layer. Click OK.
- Select the Text Tool . Click on your avatar.
Type your avatar text in the box and choose your font, size, and colours. Click OK.
Position the text using the Mover Tool .
- Add a border or other effects.
- Go to File > Save As and save your image.
- Repeat steps 2 - 20 for your signature, but make the width of the image 200 pixels.