Background Paint Shop Pro Tutorial
- Paint Shop Pro
- Open Paint Shop Pro.
Go to File > New. Set both the height and width to 100 pixels.
- Go to View > Palettes and make sure Materials has been selected.
- Go to View > Toolbars and make sure Tools is selected.
Select the Flood Fill Tool and fill in the image.
Go to the Effects menu and use some effects to make the background cooler.
- Go to Effects > Reflection Effects > Pattern.
- Click Reset .
- Play with the Horizontal Offset and Vertical Offset settings only. Click OK.
- Go to File > Save As and save your image.
- Get the code for you background image.