Grid Photoshop Tutorial
Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to Layers > New > Layer. Change the Mode to Soft Light. Click OK.
Go to File > New > Blank File. Set both the height and width to 20 pixels and the background color to transparent.
Select the Pencil Tool . Change the settings to:
- Make the Foreground Colour white.
Paint a line along the right and bottom of the image. You can make it a dotted or dashed line if you want. The example below is zoomed in at 600% and the lines are shown in black so you can see them better.
- Go to Edit > Define Pattern. Give it a name and click OK.
- Go back to the original image.
- Select the Flood Fill Tool .
- Change the Fill to Pattern.
- Change the Pattern to your grid.
- Click on your image.
- Go to File > Save As and save your image.