Drag and Drop Tutorial
Note: You must create the images to be dragged and dropped. They are not included in this tutorial.
- Download wz_dragdrop.zip from Walter Zorn's website.
- Unzip wz_dragdrop.zip. It includes wz_dragdrop.js and transparentpixel.gif). For help, see the Unzipping Tutorial.
- Go to drag-example.php. In the address, change num=20 to the number of images you will have on the page.
- Save drag-example.php as drag.htm by going to File > Save As….
- Open drag.htm in Notepad.
Replace all the places that say URLHERE with the filenames of your images. If you have a lot of images, it's best to name them all something like:
- Upload drag.htm and the other two files to your website. You also need to upload the images you will be using on the page.